Recipe by Lesli MomOf2
This is another one of those easy, yet yummy recipes that I make to take to pot luck dinners. It's always a hit.
- 32 ounces frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 pint Hellmann's mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up the frozen potatoes, and put in an ungreased glass baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the Velveeta cheese with 2 tbsp milk.
- Add the Hellman's mayo and stir.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.