Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
The right combination of convenient ingredients like frozen vegetables, teriyaki seasoning mix and instant rice make the super-easy chicken stir-fry absolutely delicious.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 1 lb skinless chicken breast half
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package teriyaki seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the soup, water, seasoning mix and vegetables in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.