Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful six ingredient pasta salad with a kick. Its great to take along to potlucks, everyone will be asking for the recipe.
- 453.59 g package spaghetti noodles
- 118.29 ml sesame oil
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml hot pepper sesame oil
- Cook spaghetti pasta according to directions.
- Rinse with very cold water.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over noodles, toss to mix.
Was drawn to the simplicity of this recipe..however in the end, it just didn't have enough gusto for me. The ratio of dressing to noodles was off for me too, although I liked the flavour of the dressing so it's a good starting point. The first time I made it I used 8 oz of rice noodles and halved the dressing. I still had enough dressing to make another batch the next day with 8 oz of regular ww spag noodles. It's really very plain, but easy to jazz up with whatever veg you have on hand. Note that 1/2 a cup of sesame oil is LOTS so you really need to like it if you're going to make the full amount as written. Made for Asian Tag Game, July 09.