Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a Kraft cookbooklet. Quick & easy without specialty ingredients. Serve warm or chill. Add more veggies if you have them! You can also use precooked teryiaki chicken, or plain precooked chicken with extra teryaki sauce. If cilantro is too strong for your taste, use parsely.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki marinade
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked (multigrain or wheat are good)
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 red pepper, sliced matchstick style
- 1 cup carrot, sliced matchstick style
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped, divided (or 1 T dried)
- Marinate chicken in 1/4 teryaki sauce at least 30 min in refrigerator.
- While chicken is marinating, cook & drain spaghetti and prepare vegetables.
- Mix balsamic dressing, 1T teriyaki marinade, ginger and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Stir fry chicken & vegetables 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked thru.
- Stir dressing mixture into chicken & vegetables. Add to spaghetti along with 3/4 of the cilantro. Toss lightly and top with remaining cliantro.