Recipe by Derf
Nice quick, easy lunch or dinner from Kraft in the local newspaper. Use any kind of dressing you prefer.
Top Review by Chef at Heart
This was so easy. I used Left-over chicken, and used rice noodles which of course made the cooking time about to about 20 - 30 minutes from start to finish. This would be a great dinner on a rushed day. With there only being two of us if we roast a chicken we always have a lot left over, so this is pefect. Thanks for the great recipe. Leanne
- 1 lb chicken, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup Catalina dressing, plus
- 2 tablespoons Catalina dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 ounces thin noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown cubed chicken in 2 tablespoons Catalina dressing.
- Add sliced veggies, a handful per person, and cook 10 minutes more.
- Add 1/2 cup dressing, chicken broth and curry powder.
- Add thin noodles, breaking them in half, if nessary to fit in pan.
- Cover, bring to boil; reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.