Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great change from the mayo type and very easy and soooo good!!
- 2 (1 lb) packages coleslaw mix
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (more if you like)
- 3⁄4 cup cashew pieces
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- Mix salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Toss together when ready to serve.
This was a wonderful coleslaw, we both raved about it. To make a full dinner out of it, I added some shredded cooked chicken and cooked brown rice. A total winner! Thanks for posting!<br/>Made for Eating Well While Staying Cool / Diabetes Forum
Delicious, easy cole slaw with a predominent peanut butter flavor to the dressing. Really delicious!!
Nice easy coleslaw. I made as directed and used a green pepper. I think that it could benefit from some salt and pepper. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for the "Easy Does It" in the cooking photo forum.