1/10 Photos of Easy Asian Beef & Noodles - Ww Recipe
This is delicious. It satisfies my craving for lo-mein. I have made with chicken and shrimp as well, just adjust the ramen noodle flavor to match. From WW cookbook Cooking for Two, it makes a HUGE 10 points serving. I am satisfied with 1/2 a serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slice.
- 2Heat 1 Tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add steak and green onions; stir fry 1 minute.
- 4Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm.
- 5Heat remaining 1 Tsp oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- 6Add slaw; stir fry for 30 seconds.
- 7Remove slaw from skillet and keep warm.
- 8Remove noodles from packages; reserve 1 seasoning packet for another use.
- 9Add water and remaining seasoning packet to skillet; bring to a boil.
- 10Break noodles in half; add noodles to water mixture.
- 11Cook noodles 2 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- 12Stir in steak mixture, slaw, and soy sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Asian Beef & Noodles - Ww Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.6
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 1975.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix