Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt.
- Pour into ready made crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Bake another 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
So easy! Took me about seven minutes to put it together and pop in the oven. The taste is great too - very pumpkin-y with just the right amount of spice. I'll never go back to a regular pie crust for pumpkin pie again!
VERY easy to make and has a little sweeter taste than regular pumpkin pie. This came in quite handy for a church potluck today! Thanks for the quick and yummy recipe!
This was exactly what I was looking for! Something easy and tasty at the same time. Great recipe!