1/1 Photo of Easy As Plum Pie
With no peeling to be done, plum pie is one of the easiest and fastest pies to make, and sooooo good especially with whipped cream or ice cream on top. Prep time doesn't include making the crust. Use your favorite homemade double crust pie shell, or the dreaded store bought - either way it's as easy as Pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place one pie crust into a 9"pie dish.
- 3Wash plums, do not peel.
- 4Cut plums in half remove pit, then into quarters.
- 5Arrange plums in the pie crust.
- 6Mix together the dry ingredients, then sprinkle over the plums.
- 7Dot with the butter.
- 8Place top crust over plums, trim crust edges with enough to turn under, then crimp crust edge.
- 9Cut about 6 1" slits into the top of the pie.
- 10Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes, reduce heat to 325 degrees, bake 25 minutes longer or until plums are tender.
- 11Cool, serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy As Plum Pie
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.9
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 328.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g