Recipe by KelBel
Five ingredients to a spectacular dessert. Use any flavor of pie filling. Raspberry, blueberry, and cherry are my favorite.
Top Review by MiMi's Kitchen #2
I used a low sugar cake mix, egg beaters and the low sugar pie filling. I can't imagine it being any better. I served it with light whipped cream. It was great. Everyone loved it.
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can pie filling (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wisk together cake mix, egg, and water until there are no lumps.
- Put butter in a 9x9 baking dish and put in oven until melted. When melted take pan out of oven and pour batter over melted butter. Do not stir.
- Pour pie filling over batter and again, do not stir.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until golden brown.