Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
YUMMO!! 3 minutes in the microwave is all you need for this one.
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 375 g dark chocolate melts, i use nestle (can use milk)
- 100 g slivered almonds (or favourite nut)
- 30 g butter
- Place choc, butter and condensed milk in microwave bowl, place in microwave for 3 minutes (Or till melted and glossy) stopping and stirring after every minute.
- Stir in nuts and pour into slice tin lined with glad bake (sets quickly so don't dawdle -- lol)
- Place in fridge, once set cut into bite size pieces.
This is one truly fantastic reicpe. So decadent and so very scrumptious. I used half dark and half white melts (all I had on hand) and followed the rest of the recipe was as written. This recipe is so easy, I love, love, love this recipe! It can't get any easier or any yummy than this Stardustannie. Thanks so much for an absolutely wonderful recipe.
So can I just say this is fantastic!!! And oh so easy to make. Again another treat that will beat my hips up. Stardust you are dangerous with this. My family ate the whole thing so now I am making more so we have some for Greek Christmas. Made for Comfort Cafe 2008
WOW this went down a right royal treat at the DS's recreation group and was thoroughly enjoyed. In a 900W microwave it took 1 minute, stir and 30 seconds more and all melted stir and poured into prepared tin. I used slivered almonds and even after 16 hours in the refrigerator was still soft and almost pliable but it was enjoyed and thought to have a nice rich creamy chocolate taste. Thank you Stardustanne, made for Edition 6 - Make My Recipe - a game of tag.