Recipe by Stardustannie
YUMMO!! 3 minutes in the microwave is all you need for this one.
Top Review by Tisme
This is one truly fantastic reicpe. So decadent and so very scrumptious. I used half dark and half white melts (all I had on hand) and followed the rest of the recipe was as written. This recipe is so easy, I love, love, love this recipe! It can't get any easier or any yummy than this Stardustannie. Thanks so much for an absolutely wonderful recipe.
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 375 g dark chocolate melts, i use nestle (can use milk)
- 100 g slivered almonds (or favourite nut)
- 30 g butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Place choc, butter and condensed milk in microwave bowl, place in microwave for 3 minutes (Or till melted and glossy) stopping and stirring after every minute.
- Stir in nuts and pour into slice tin lined with glad bake (sets quickly so don't dawdle -- lol)
- Place in fridge, once set cut into bite size pieces.