YUMMO!! 3 minutes in the microwave is all you need for this one.
Make and share this Easy As Microwave Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (400 g) can condensed milk
- 375 g dark chocolate melts, i use nestle (can use milk)
- 100 g slivered almonds (or favourite nut)
- 30 g butter
- Place choc, butter and condensed milk in microwave bowl, place in microwave for 3 minutes (Or till melted and glossy) stopping and stirring after every minute.
- Stir in nuts and pour into slice tin lined with glad bake (sets quickly so don't dawdle -- lol)
- Place in fridge, once set cut into bite size pieces.