Chef #424819's Note:
Chicken pot pie that is easy as 1, 2, 3 and healthy at that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 -4 frozen chicken strips or 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls or 1 cup Bisquick
- 1Boil Chicken until done and shred with fork.
- 2Mix Soup, sour cream, veggies, chicken & Slat /Pepper together. If your veggies are frozen cook them first. If they are out of the can just mix together.
- 3Put in a 16x9 baking dish. Prepare your Bisquick as the box calls for making biscuits or take 1 can of Reduced Fat Croissant Rolls and spread/roll on top of soup mixture.
- 4Cook as directions call for biscuits, usually 15-20 mins or until biscuits are nice and brown. I usually cook a little slower so the pot pie has time to warm in middle and biscuits don't burn on top.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy As Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 616.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls