Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Chicken pot pie that is easy as 1, 2, 3 and healthy at that.
Make and share this Easy As Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 -4 frozen chicken strips or 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls or 1 cup Bisquick
- Boil Chicken until done and shred with fork.
- Mix Soup, sour cream, veggies, chicken & Slat /Pepper together. If your veggies are frozen cook them first. If they are out of the can just mix together.
- Put in a 16x9 baking dish. Prepare your Bisquick as the box calls for making biscuits or take 1 can of Reduced Fat Croissant Rolls and spread/roll on top of soup mixture.
- Cook as directions call for biscuits, usually 15-20 mins or until biscuits are nice and brown. I usually cook a little slower so the pot pie has time to warm in middle and biscuits don't burn on top.