Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious and couldn't be easier.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 box pistachio pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix together pineapple& pudding.
- Then add cool whip, marshmallows& walnuts.
- put in a large bowl and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
You are right, this is a very easy dessert to put together. It is very refreshing,light and delicious -- something we all need after a big meal. I feel it could easily serve at least 8. I will certainly making this one again.
Very easy and quick dessert to make. I have been making for years now with vanilla pudding and without the walnuts (personal taste). I have also added a few marachino cherries on top for presentation.
This is delicious & easy - light & fluffy! I used lemon pudding instead of the pistachio (didn't know if the kids would like the green color). This dessert is quite sweet though so I can only eat a little bit at a time. Thanks for the post!