Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
If you are searching for a recipe to use that last bit of turkey, look no further here it is. I serve this over mashed potatoes. You can even serve this over noodles or rice. Posted on December 1st, 2005.
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this recipe 3 stars. My family liked this recipe. I had some cooked turkey I froze from Thanksgiving that I needed to use up. I had to make a change to the recipe. I only had regular cream of chicken soup so I doctored it with chicken bouillon, sage, poultry seasoning, celery flakes, and italian seasoning. I used frozen carrots & peas. I'd recommend cooking the carrots next time first. After cooking this together I seasoned it with pepper and salt. I served this over mashed potatoes and served it with turkey stuffing. Over all this was a great way to use up leftover turkey! Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)
- 2 cups chopped turkey
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup, with herbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 cups leftover mixed vegetables (I use a mix of peas, carrots, and corn)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized bowl add soup and milk, mixing well.
- Pour soup mixture into a large skillet; add turkey and veggies.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat. If it looks to thin, add cornstarch mixed with water; stir until thickened. Season with pepper to taste.