Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
so there is no confusion, this is a slow cooker recipe, no baking dish is required. SO SIMPLE TO PREPARE.
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 cup cooked instant rice
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecubed processed cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli (thawed)
- Combine all ingredients plus 1/2 cup water in slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
very good, I baked this in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, also added in 1 teaspoon garlic powder, cayenne pepper and 1/4 cup milk, salt and black pepper, thanks for sharing weekendcooker!
This was very easy to throw together and it was tasty. I would add more rice next time as there was a lot of sauce. Overall, a good dish. I made exactly as directed. Made for Newest 'Zaar Tag Game, 1/19/09 - NELady.