Recipe by weekend cooker
so there is no confusion, this is a slow cooker recipe, no baking dish is required. SO SIMPLE TO PREPARE.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
very good, I baked this in the oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, also added in 1 teaspoon garlic powder, cayenne pepper and 1/4 cup milk, salt and black pepper, thanks for sharing weekendcooker!
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 cup cooked instant rice
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecubed processed cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli (thawed)