Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very yummy deviled eggs! This recipe is so easy you'll be able to do it from memory after a time or two.
- Hard boil eggs.
- Once cool, peel and slice lengthwise.
- Pop yolks out into a bowl and mash up a bit. Set whites aside.
- Add next 3 ingredients. The easy way to remember proper amounts is 1,2,3 Tablespoons in alphabetical order. So it will be 1 of mustard, 2 of sugar and 3 of vinegar.
- Mix together well and add Mayo or Miracle Whip just enough to make it a little creamy(or a lot if that's what you like).
- Spoon mixture back into your empty egg whites.