1/1 Photo of Easy Artichoke Dip
Only 3 ingredients (no spinach!) and so deliciously cheesy! Served hot with wheat thins or etc. Makes a pretty small bowl, 'cuz it is so rich, so you may need to double for parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain artichokes. Grind in food processor until only small chunks remain.
- 2Mix all together in an oven-proof dish.
- 3Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 20 minutes, until brown and bubbly.
- 4Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, because it comes out very hot!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 560.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g