1/2 Photos of Easy Artichoke Crescent Squares
Great appetizers, served with soup, or for a yummy snack. These are so good and can be made quickly and easily. Created for RSC#11!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g can crescent rolls
- 59.16 ml grated smoked gouda cheese
- 170.09 g cream cheese, softened (3/4 of 8 oz. pkg)
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 0.59 ml red cayenne chili pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml seasoning salt
- 1 egg
- 78.07 ml chopped shallot
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 28.39 ml chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1Preheat oven to 375*F.
- 2Unroll dough into long rectangle in ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan; seal perforations. Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Sprinkle with Gouda cheese.
- 3Bake at 375*F. for 5 minutes.
- 4In small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, red pepper flakes, salt and egg; blend well. Spread over partially baked crust.
- 5Top with shallots, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes. Return to oven and bake an additional 13 to 19 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set.
- 6To serve, cut into squares. Serve warm or cold. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Artichoke Crescent Squares
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 550.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked gouda cheese