Easy Artichoke Crescent Squares
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Unroll dough into long rectangle in ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan; seal perforations. Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Sprinkle with Gouda cheese.
- Bake at 375*F. for 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, red pepper flakes, salt and egg; blend well. Spread over partially baked crust.
- Top with shallots, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes. Return to oven and bake an additional 13 to 19 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set.
- To serve, cut into squares. Serve warm or cold. Store in refrigerator.