1/2 Photos of Easy Apricot Turnovers
Jen T's Note:
These little turnovers make a nice special late breakfast or mid morning treat, with a large milky coffee or have them for a quick dessert served with a scoop of ice-cream and/or whipped cream :) *You can use mashed, canned apricots in place of the conserve or jam. Also, try with other fruits such as cooked apple or berry conserves or jams. Your choice:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat the oven to 375'F/190'C.
- 2On a floured board cut the pastry with a sharp knife into four squares.
- 3Place a tablespoon of apricot conserve on to the middle of each square of pastry.
- 4Using a pastry brush, brush the edges of each with a little cold water and fold each square over to form a triangle.
- 5Gently press the edges together.
- 6Place carefully on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20minutes, or until risen and golden brown.
- 7Remove to a wire rack to cool a little then dust generously with the sifted icing sugar and serve.
- 8*If you don't have ready rolled pastry just use 8oz/225g ready puff pastry and roll out on floured board to make a 10"/25cm square, then cut into four squares.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Apricot Turnovers
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.4
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: