Recipe by Miss Annie
This easy recipe makes a nice, custardy Danish-type pastry. Good for breakfast too!
Top Review by Narshmellow
I don't know how to make the appropriate noises of absolute ecstasy over this recipe. Flaky, flavorful and pretty enough to serve to a guest and SO easy to make. You could substitute any preserve for this and it would be wonderful. I did cut the first cooking time to 10 minutes because the package for the cresent rolls said 11 to 13 and I still had to cook them the second time on top of that. This is a fantastic recipe! Thanks!
- 1 package refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 3⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat rolls out flat in a greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
- Spread with jam.
- Bake at 425ºF.
- for 15 minutes.
- While baking, mix sour cream, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Remove rolls and jam from oven.
- Reduce heat to 325ºF.
- Spread sour cream/egg mixture over jam.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes longer.