Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is from Family Circle.
Make and share this Easy Apricot Pastries recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) containers refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 lb apricot (about 5 small, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, preserves and vanilla; set aside.
- Open dough canister, remove roll and gently unwind.
- Press two connected triangles together to form a rectangle.
- Spread each rectangle with 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
- Top each with about 1/4 cup of the apricot slices.
- Fold one corner of the rectangle over to the middle of the filling, then fold the opposite corner over it, pressing them together to form a tight seal.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Carefully transfer to baking sheet and bake for about 12 minutes or until browned.
- With a metal spatula, remove pastries to a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.