Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Stole this from my friend Scott
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam (or orange marmalade works too)
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- sea salt
- olive oil
- Whisk together jelly and mustard in a small saucepan. Heat on medium low, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Rub both sides of pork chops with olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
- Broil pork chops for 10 minutes.
- Flip and brush on jelly mixture, broil for 5 more minutes or until done (160 degrees internal temperature).