Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy weekday dessert. Great for breakfast too!
- 1 package crescent roll
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Seperate crescent rolls into 8 pieces.
- Spread equal parts jam, coconut, and pecans on each roll.
- Roll up and place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm.
wow,wow,wow!!! i love apricot and this was so easy that the kids could help. a great evening winter treat to pass some time.i am sure that this would be good with other flavors, but i love apricot!!
MizzNezz you've done it again! Even without the nuts this recipe is five stars. Thanks for sharing.
SO good and so addicting!!