Recipe by MizzNezz
A quick and easy weekday dessert. Great for breakfast too!
Top Review by kimbearly
wow,wow,wow!!! i love apricot and this was so easy that the kids could help. a great evening winter treat to pass some time.i am sure that this would be good with other flavors, but i love apricot!!
- 1 package crescent roll
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Seperate crescent rolls into 8 pieces.
- Spread equal parts jam, coconut, and pecans on each roll.
- Roll up and place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm.