Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Great family or company meal. It makes a large amount of sauce, which can be served over rice or noodles. .I also make appetizers, using chicken wings. These wings are so good!
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 3⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 chicken, cut up
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- Place chicken parts in pan skin side up.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees.
- Baste 3 or 4 times the last half hour.