Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
With the holidays around the corner, here is a recipe that is very simple and a nice change from all the holday chocolate & fruit cakes.
- 3 (6 ounce) packages dried apricots, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- Combine apricots, coconut and pecans in a large bowl.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, stirring well.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls and roll each ball in powdered sugar.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
I must tell you, I was very skeptical about making these. I am not a fan of apricots at all,and pecans arent on my list of things I completely love either. However...... These totally rock!! I made them for some candy tins that I made for my sister's bridal shower, and everyone loved them! I tried one as I was packing them up for the plane ride, and OMG I had to really hold myself back from eating every single one of them! The flavors are just fabulous! I will definitely make these again when I do candy tins. They are so easy and so tasty!