Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Make and share this Easy Applewood Burger Sliders recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Steakhouse Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 6 slider rolls or 1 small dinner roll
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- MIX ground beef, onion and Seasoning Mix until well blended. Shape into 6 patties.
- GRILL over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).
- SERVE burgers on rolls with barbecue sauce and desired toppings.