Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My daughter found this recipe on a Holly Hobbie web site and asked me to make them with her. They were actually very good and simple to make.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix in beaten eggs, applesauce and melted butter. (by hand, do not need mixer).
- Evenly scoop mixture into muffin pans.
- Sprinkle crystal sugar sprinkles on tops of muffins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Test to see if toothpick comes out clean.
Made this tonight and it is so YUMMY!! Glad I found this simple and easy recipe!!
i luv regular recipes easy, simple and good. but i always get really small size i got good muffins
My daughter also found this on the Holly Hobbie site. It is one of our families favorite simple muffin recipies.