Great recipe that is quick and easy to put together!! Very kid-friendly! Great for first-time cooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2Roll each sheet onl lightly floured surface, into 10x9 rectangle.
- 3Cut each sheet into 6 pieces.
- 4Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling onto half of each pastry piece.
- 5Brush edges of pastry with water.
- 6Fold pastry in half over filing.
- 7Press with fork to seal.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Remove from sheet and cool slightly.
- 11Dust with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Apple Strudels
Serving Size: 1 (1091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.7
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 123.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g