Recipe by Charmie777
Great recipe that is quick and easy to put together!! Very kid-friendly! Great for first-time cooks.
Top Review by KelBel
Made a 1/2 batch of these. They were quick and easy. I added cinnamon to the filling and brushed the tops with water and sprinkled cinnamon/sugar on top. Served with vanilla ice cream. These will only be as good as the filling you use, so use a good quality one.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Roll each sheet onl lightly floured surface, into 10x9 rectangle.
- Cut each sheet into 6 pieces.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling onto half of each pastry piece.
- Brush edges of pastry with water.
- Fold pastry in half over filing.
- Press with fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from sheet and cool slightly.
- Dust with powdered sugar.