Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
i got this recipe from a coupon i found just sitting in my cookbook
- 0.5 (17 1/3 ounce) package puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- thaw pastry sheet at room temp for 30 minute preheat oven to 375*F. mix egg and water and set aside.
- unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. roll into 16"X12" rectangle. with short side facing you, spoon pie filling on bottom half of pastry to within 1" of edges. strating at the short side, roll up like a jelly roll. place seam-side down on the baking sheet. tuck ends under to seal. brush with egg mixture. cut several2"-long slits 2" apart on top.
- bake 35 min or until golden. cool on baking sheet on wire rack for 30 minute slice and serve warm.