1/1 Photo of Easy Apple Spice Cake
This cake uses cake mix and canned pie filling and takes only minutes from counter to oven. So easy, and so tasty! Top with a dusting of powder sugar; sugar and cinnamon; or your favorite frosting. It's also wonderful served warm with a dollop of ice cream.
My Private Note
9 X 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease bottom and sides of a 9 X 13 inch cake pan.
- 3Dump spice cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Using a fork, work out any large lumps of mix.
- 4Add eggs, pie filling, and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 32-36 minutes until cake top springs back when pressed down lightly.
- 6Cool and top with your favorite topping if desired (I like to sprinkle it with a little cinnamon and sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Apple Spice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 319.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g