Recipe by KaylyRed66
This cake uses cake mix and canned pie filling and takes only minutes from counter to oven. So easy, and so tasty! Top with a dusting of powder sugar; sugar and cinnamon; or your favorite frosting. It's also wonderful served warm with a dollop of ice cream.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9 X 13 inch cake pan.
- Dump spice cake mix into a large mixing bowl. Using a fork, work out any large lumps of mix.
- Add eggs, pie filling, and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 32-36 minutes until cake top springs back when pressed down lightly.
- Cool and top with your favorite topping if desired (I like to sprinkle it with a little cinnamon and sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.).