Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made with a prepared stuffing mix. I like the way this sounds and wanted to post it for future use. You can make a day ahead of serving and just reheat until heated through.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Make stuffing mix on stove top according to package directions which are here: heat broth or water, with the butter or margarine, to a boil and remove from the heat. Add the stuffing mix and toss lightly with a fork until moist throughout.
- Add apples and raisins; mix thoroughly.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake for 45 minutes.
- *May be reheated and tastes even better the next day.