Recipe by JLBurnell
I have yet to try, but yuuummm, it looks good. You could also try this with other types of pie filling, like peach or cherry.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- toasted walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in a 10 in ovenproof skillet. Place in a 425 oven until melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the flour, eggs, milk and salt until smooth. Leaving 1 tlbspn melted butter in the skillet.
- Pour the remaining butter into the batter, mix until blended.
- Pour batter into hot skillet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, warm pie filling over low heat until heated through.
- Pour into center of puff pancake.
- Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
- Serve immediately.