I have yet to try, but yuuummm, it looks good. You could also try this with other types of pie filling, like peach or cherry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in a 10 in ovenproof skillet. Place in a 425 oven until melted.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat the flour, eggs, milk and salt until smooth. Leaving 1 tlbspn melted butter in the skillet.
- 3Pour the remaining butter into the batter, mix until blended.
- 4Pour batter into hot skillet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 5In a small saucepan, warm pie filling over low heat until heated through.
- 6Pour into center of puff pancake.
- 7Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Apple Puff Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 260.6 mg
- Sodium 314.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g