Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have yet to try, but yuuummm, it looks good. You could also try this with other types of pie filling, like peach or cherry.
- Place butter in a 10 in ovenproof skillet. Place in a 425 oven until melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the flour, eggs, milk and salt until smooth. Leaving 1 tlbspn melted butter in the skillet.
- Pour the remaining butter into the batter, mix until blended.
- Pour batter into hot skillet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, warm pie filling over low heat until heated through.
- Pour into center of puff pancake.
- Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
- Serve immediately.