Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Its easy to make and yummy to taste! Its tastier hot than cold.
- 3 -4 large apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Peel, core and slice apples into bite-size pieces.
- Wash and place them in a saucepan.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the egg and sprinkle the mixture on top of the apples.
- Melt butter and pour over the topping.
- Cover and heat the pan over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- This yummy pudding can be served hot or cold.
My husband say's Thank-you!! He loved it.
This recipe was published in the papers too!!! So, what are u waiting for, try it, you'll love it too!!