Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and good.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling or 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, for filling
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar, for top
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 12 ounces packaged cream cheese, room temperature (1 large 8 ounce block plus 1 small 4 ounce block)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line the bottom of a greased 8×8 pan with four of the crescent rolls, spreading out to cover the bottom entirely. In large mixing bowl, place cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Beat until smooth and well blended. Add vanilla, beat again. Spread cheese mixture over crescent rolls in pan. Pour pie filling over top of cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining crescent roll dough. Pour melted butter over top then sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden.