Recipe by Jen T
Comfort food to keep you warm. Serve with some cream, custard or even ice cream. I like a dollop of whipped cream with mine!!
- 3 -4 apples
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 ounces butter
- 1⁄2 cup golden syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice apples into an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle over the sugar and water.
- Place in oven at 350'F/180'C while preparing the topping.
- Sift flour, ginger and soda into a bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Heat butter and golden syrup and mix into dry ingredients.
- Pour over hot apples and bake for 30-45minutes.
- Serve warm.