- 2 granny smith apples, peeled cored and quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350 lightly grease 8x8 baking dish wrap each apple piece with 1 crescent roll place wrapped apples seam side down in pan sprinkle with cinnamon in a medium sauce pan combine butter,sugar and orangejuice, bring to a boil.
- remove from heat and stir in maple syrup and vanilla.
- pour over apples.
- bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- spoon sauce over apples when serving.