- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 5 medium apples, peeled, cored and halved
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten biscuits with hand.
- Wrap each biscuit around an apple half; place seam side down into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine sugar, water, butter, and vanilla; pour into pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over dumplings.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and apples are tender.