Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Flatten biscuits with hand.
- Wrap each biscuit around an apple half; place seam side down into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine sugar, water, butter, and vanilla; pour into pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over dumplings.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and apples are tender.
We quite liked this very easy dessert and will be making it again. Saved a couple of them for coffee tomorrow!
This was AWESOME ! I have made it a few times now , I think I prefer to use the crescents instead of the biscuits , and for the water I use OJ , heat the sugar OJ and butter in a pan to boiling, then turn off the heat before adding the vanilla , bake as in step 5. I also added chopped pecans before baking ,