1 hr 5 mins
This has to be the easiest apple crumble ever! I found this recipe in my Oven cookbook, and I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide the sliced fruit into 2 equal portions.
- 2Place one portion in a glass baking dish and sprinkle half of the powdered sugar over it, and then cover with the second portion of apples.
- 3In another bowl, run the butter into the flour with your fingertips until it resembles fine bread crumbs.
- 4Stir the remaining sugar into it and mix well.
- 5Sprinkle this crumble mixture evenly over the top of the fruit and press down lightly with your fingertips.
- 6Bake in preheated oven at 175 degrees celcius (347 degrees F) for 55 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 72.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g