Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This came off the Graham Cracker Crust package - yummy. I use homemade pie filling.
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crust
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup cold butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F Brush pie crust lightly with some of the egg white. Bake 5 minutes; cool.
- Spoon pie filling into crust. Mix flour, granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in pecans. Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Cool slightly on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.