Recipe by LauraLou
This recipe is soooooo easy!!!
Top Review by SUSIE IN MISSOURI
This was really easy and very good. I had some apples left from my pie baking and thought I would try it. I'm glad I did. I will be making a double batch to take to my family christmas instead of an apple pie. Thanks for the recipe!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice apples into wedges.
- Combine them in a baking dish with the cinnamon and water.
- In a separate bowl, combine margarine, sugar, and flour.
- When it's consistancy is crumbly, sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a 400 degree oven.