Recipe by MJMommy13
This is a recipe from Betty Crocker's e-newsletter. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds perfect for fall.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup cold butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 cups apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) bag dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 and spray 15x10 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix Bisquick, oats and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Remove 1 1/2 cups mixture to a small bowl and stir in pecans. Set this aside for topping and press remaining mixture into pan.
- In a large bowl, toss apples, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon. In a small bowl whisk together sour cream and eggs. Pour over apple mixture and toss to coat. Spoon fillng onot crust and sprinkle with reserved crumb/nut mixture.
- Bake 45-55 minutes until topping is golden brown and apples are tender. Cool for at least 30 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.