Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Presented By: Moira Kaye
Make and share this Easy Apple Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Put apples in the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and egg until it looks like coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle topping over the apples.
- Pour melted butter over the entire dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
This is a fantastic recipe. I actually made a mistake and added the melted butter to the flous/sugar mixture (I also added a pinch of nutmeg & clove). I spread it over the top of the apples anyway and baked to a golden brown color. Delicious!! I served it to Youth Group to rave review. I also use Granny Smith, Fuji, and Red Delicious apples.
My sister and I made this recipe and it turned out amazing! It was quick and easy and it took us 25 minutes to prepare! Very simple and perfect for amateur cooks. Reccommend it to anyone who needs a dessert for a party or a dinner party for a fast, delicious treat!
Very easy, I made this to use up over ripe apples on my counter and was very happy with how easy and quick this was to make!!! Very happy with how it turned out :-)