Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Pancakes made with instant oatmeal.
- 1 3⁄8 ounces instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- Pour dry oatmeal into bowl and add 1/2 cup of soy milk and let sit 10 minutes. Mix with remaining ingredients till well blended, but do not overmix. More milk may be needed depending on desired consistency. Drop 3 tablespoons of mixture onto a nonstick skillet at medium high heat and cook for 1 minute each side. Serve hot.