Recipe by NormCooks
Three simple steps make this a recipe anyone can prepare. Limit servings to about 3 oz per person to keep fat intake low. Serve with a generous helping of unsalted steamed veggies
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin chops, lean cut
- 25 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- ground cinnamon
- Splenda brown sugar blend
- McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning, grilling chicken blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate pork chops with unsweetened applesauce in a plastic storage bag in fridge overnite or for at least 2 hours.
- Place marinated chops on drip rack in a roasting pan (sprayed with cooking spray and lined with tinfoil to protect your pan). Sprinkle seasoning, cinnamon, and Splenda brown Sugar Twin on both sides of chops, then tent pan with tin foil.
- Roast at 350 for about 45 min to 1 hour. Pork is done when internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.