Recipe by Nurslinda
This is one of the easiest cakes I've made. My co-workers rave about it whenever I take it to work. Great for potluck dinners or as a coffeecake in the morning.
- 1 yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine (melted)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry yellow cake mix, can of apple pie filling and 3 eggs in a large bowl with mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
- Mix ingredients for topping in small bowl and sprinkle topping on top of unbaked cake batter.
- Bake cake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top cake with whip cream, if you like.