Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Pre-dinner rolls with a sweet tang to them. A couple girl friends and I mixed this up one saturday night while our boys were waiting for dinner; it's become a saturday night tradition!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Spread butter over rolled out rolls.
- sprinkle cinnamon and celery salt to taste (slight coating for us).
- fold in the corners of the triangle, and roll so the right corner is on top.
- either coat or sprinkle on parmesan.
- Bake in over around 325 degrees until tops are golden brown (around 8-10 min).